Providing financial support is an important way that you can be involved in the pioneering work of the Jordan Valley Excavation Project (JVEP) and its mission to excavate what may be some of the earliest Israelite sites ever discovered in the land of Israel. Support for JVEP is managed by Averett University, which is a non-profit. This means that all gifts are tax-deductible.
You can contribute through Averett University’s online “Giving” page. Here’s how:
- Click on the following link, which will take to you to Averett University’s online Giving page: http://www.averett.edu/giving/
- Click the “Donate Now” button on the right hand side of the page
- At the bottom of the page, you will see a box with “Averett Fund” and “Cougar Club Membership” inside it. To the right of the “Averett Fund,” click “Select.”
- This will take you to an Averett Fund page, where you’ll click on the “Donate Now” box.
- This will take you to a box where you’ll enter the details about your gift. Use the dropdown box to designate your gift “other” and then, in the space provided below that, where it asks for the name of the fund you’re supporting, enter “JVEP.”
- Click “Continue” and complete your donation.
If you prefer, you can send a check. Make checks payable to Averett University, and write JVEP in the Memo Line.
Attn: Buddy Rawley
Office of Institutional Advancement
Main Hall # 200A
420 West Main St.
Danville, VA 24541
Those who contribute $1,000 or more will be named in the excavation report.